Sunday, April 17, 2016

142 Days and Counting

Been a crazy busy last month, but i hope to check in more often now. One thing that hasn't changed in all that time is the fact that i'm still forbidden to have a pleasurable orgasm, and it's really getting to me now. When i'm taken out of chastity and edged or allowed to edge, the next day is so extremely uncomfortable. i'm not sure if anybody else has had an experience like this before, but i feel like sometimes the simplest friction, even normal friction with my underwear, could cause me to erupt at any moment. i really don't know if this is possible or not but the sensation is scary, especially when i'm not at home.

It's really not a matter of being backed up, as i've been given several ruined orgasms by now. But anyone who has endured ruined orgasms surely knows that they're called ruined for a reason if done properly. There's no pleasure, only more frustration. Truly though i had no idea that this is how the body would react over this amount of time. Goddess D doesn't seem very sympathetic. If anything She seems to want to demonstrate just how little She cares every chance She gets. When i started day 1 in chastity way back in November, i expected no more than a month, and i didn't know She was going to put me in chastity at all. To go from daily orgasms to none like this has been a true test.

i do miss the days that i could get off with Goddess D any time i wanted. She reminds me of that all the time. i also miss being able to watch fetish clips and get off to them. It's crazy for example to think about how much money has been spent on Princess Sheridan's clips and the fact that not even once have i been able to get off to any of them. i discovered Princess Sheridan when in chastity, and 4 months later i'm still in chastity. Goddess D seems to show some mercy at times to other subs but with me, She's talking years and i can't tell if She's completely serious or not. It's way more than i bargained for and Her power over me is so very real! i'm very lucky in so many ways, but wow is this a challenge.

A lot happened today and i'm sure most of it will end up in the clip store. In one case, Goddess D had what had to be the loudest orgasm of Her life. She made Me put my tongue in Her ass the entire time and edged me throughout the session. Then right back in chastity when it was all over. Walking around after that was physically painful. It felt like each of my balls weighed 10 pounds! For my sake i just hope i can get through the work week without too much discomfort, but i'm definitely not holding my breath.

Speaking of holding my breath, Goddess played a smothering facesitting game with me today. Long story short i had to hold my breath for up to 2 minutes at times and when i failed i was punched in the gut!

i guess She was making up for lost time today but when it was all over, i felt dizzy in the head, both from lack of oxygen and all the blood running down to my cock from the relentless teasing. There should be a bit more time for these activities now, so i guess i had better be ready for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment